NSB Corporate Interface
The Institute has already established linkages with the following Institutions / Agencies and will add few more in future.
Rane Power steering, Pudukkottai
cethar Food Oil Ltd.,Trichy
Memberships, Affiliations And Association
- Nalanda School of Business has a proposal to be a member of the National Entrepreneurship Network (NEN). It endow with critical support to start-ups and early-stage entrepreneurs through high-impact entrepreneurship education; access to mentors and experts; fast-track access to incubation and funding; and learning tools and materials.
- National Institute of Personnel Management (NIPM) –Nalanda School of Business has a desire to become Institutional member of NIPM, one of the oldest personnel Management set up.
- Nalanda School of Business has a wish for becoming Institutional member of Confederation of Indian Industries (CII) and All India Management Association(AIMA)
- Nalanda School of Business will have collaboration with National Stock Exchange (NSE) of India for NCCMP.
- National HRD Network (NHRD) – Nalanda School of Business has a aspiration for becoming Institutional life member of NHRD network of India. The National HRD Network is the National Apex body of professionals committed to promoting the HRD movement in the country and enhancing the capability of human resource professionals to compete globally and thereby creating value for society.