The admission process is based on overall assessment of an applicant’s abilities and potential for a successful management.
Number of scholarships are awarded to encourage and motivate meritorious students and to facilitate effective learning in higher studies in Nalanda School of Business.
The scholarships are based on the performance of the students in UG Final year marks
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in any discipline from a statutory university with minimum aggregate of 50% marks or equivalent CGPA
- Should have completed 10th, Higher Secondary & Graduation (10 +2 +3 pattern)
- Students will go through Group Discussion and Interview as part of admission procedure
The prospectus and the application form may be obtained from the College Office on payment of Rs. 500.
You can download the Application form and the prospectus from the college website and forward the duly filled in form to the institute with a DD of Rs 500 favoring “ Nalanda School of Business ” payable at Trichy.
You can send a letter mentioning address for communication along with a DD of Rs 500 favoring “Nalanda School of Business” payable at Trichy.
- 10th Mark sheet
- +2 Mark sheet
- Graduation 6 semester Mark sheets and Provisional or Degree certificate for counseling students.
- TANCET/ CAT/MAT/XAT or any other state level exam score card
- Four recent passport size photographs.
The Applicant is required to carry three set of the photocopy of the documents (duly attested by a gazette officer) along with the original documents at the time of admission.
For more details please
Nalanda School of Business,
Trichy-Madurai National High Way (NH 45 B)
Sethurapatti (Bus Stop),
098424 47286 / 098424 47282 / 99422 47282
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org